Saturday 13 March 2010

I'm back

So it appears I fell asleep, a bit like sleeping beauty but without the good looks. I knew I should never have picked up that needle, after all, isn't that the very reason wunda web was invented?

It's the most beautiful, sunny, Saturday morning and as someone who thinks that they may suffer with SAD, I feel I have finally come out of my hibernation. I hate the Winter, I hate snow, I hate being cold and I really hate the rain. The only good thing about any of the above is that at some point you know they'll end and Spring will be sprung.

I never used to believe in things like SAD, but then I didn't believe in ADD, ADHD and had never even heard of ODD.... then along came Master Grumpy and also my job. I really was an old cynic, maybe I still am about certain things, anyway, I'm not going to harp on about all of that on this gorgeous morning, but I am going to be happy and positive and try and muster the energy for all that the day ahead holds for me.

Not a very interesting or even lengthy blog, but just wanted to say..... I'm back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment