Wednesday 17 March 2010

Subtle

I was having a little moment earlier and was considering if I should be subtle. OK, stop laughing, I can see you now.... Anyway, subtlety, is it really me? No, not at all. I find it annoying and misleading, let's just tell it like it is and stop pussy footing around. The trouble then is that there are some folk out there that have feelings and apparently we're not supposed to hurt them, we must show compassion, kindness and consideration. What a load of crap.

It's the age old thing, "Does this dress make me look fat?" Of course all men out there that may be reading this are thinking, must say no, must say no and the chances are that any woman asking that question knows she isn't fat, she's just digging for compliments. Well lady, stop it right now, look in the mirror and if you don't like it, change the bloody dress but stop dragging other people in to your sad world of neediness. 

Now with the ever increasing social networking sites, people seem to think it's ok to say what they want, appear mean, ask questions that are of no concern to them and generally involve themselves in things they shouldn't. I know that the whole point of Facebook, MySpace etc, is just a form of spying but why not use it for good?

I'm not going down the whole cyber bullying path, that's too heavy for me tonight, but I will say to some people out there, watch out, my initial comments will be subtle but believe me it won't last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment